- Mobile update: Smartphone, tablet growth; platform wars; how consumers are using their devices
- ‘Digital Darwinism’ pushing organizations to take risks or face irrelevance
- Texting democracy: Twitter indexes State of the Union reaction
- Public libraries explore beyond the books
- All the news that fits your style
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: photojournalism citizen media
I believe the photographer did not set out to deceive us or the public. The end result was more a product of miscommunication and a naive misunderstanding on the photographer’s part. – Andy Howell, executive editor, Ogden Standard-Examiner An important … Continue reading