Kate Gannon is a new media professional with expertise in digital content development and multimedia storytelling. For more than 20 years she has worked with mid-size and community newspapers and web outlets to make the best use of available and emerging technologies to connect and collaborate with readers. She has a bachelor’s degree in journalism, a Master of Fine Arts in bilingual creative writing and a lifelong fascination with technology inspired by childhood visits to the Museum of Science in Boston.
- Mobile update: Smartphone, tablet growth; platform wars; how consumers are using their devices
- ‘Digital Darwinism’ pushing organizations to take risks or face irrelevance
- Texting democracy: Twitter indexes State of the Union reaction
- Public libraries explore beyond the books
- All the news that fits your style