- Mobile update: Smartphone, tablet growth; platform wars; how consumers are using their devices
- ‘Digital Darwinism’ pushing organizations to take risks or face irrelevance
- Texting democracy: Twitter indexes State of the Union reaction
- Public libraries explore beyond the books
- All the news that fits your style
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I can’t stop thinking about Kodak and a poem by Donald Hall, “My son, my executioner.” The once mighty Kodak filed for bankruptcy in January and became the most recent moral to the “adapt or die” story of the digital age. The great irony in this case is that Kodak invented the digital camera in the 1970s, but didn’t recognize its potential to supersede the company’s lucrative film camera business. They kept on their path, aging into obsolescence. Continue reading